Tuesday, September 02, 2014

IS behead journalist Steven Sotloff

An Islamic State video has appeared which purports to show the beheading of Steven Sotloff, a US journalist being held hostage by the militants.White House spokesman Josh Earnest said US officials were checking the reports.

 Mr Sotloff disappeared in Syria in 2013. He appeared at the end of a video last month showing fellow US journalist James Foley being killed.

After Mr Foley's death, Mr Sotloff's mother appealed to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi to save her son's life.

9 Comments:

Blogger David Ronaldo said...

There must be solution for terrorism.
israel

September 26, 2015 7:59 am  
Anonymous Clipping Path said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing.

December 27, 2018 4:24 am  
Blogger Clipping Solutions said...

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. Photo Retouching Services

September 07, 2019 4:28 am  
Blogger Satta Matka said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Satta Matka

March 02, 2021 4:44 am  
Blogger Satta Matka said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Satta Matka

March 02, 2021 4:44 am  
Blogger Web Technology said...

Hello,
Indeed nice tips for drive traffic online. Here you explain wonderful ways to drive traffic. But for use ad sense there are more traffic. home tuition in chandigarh

April 03, 2021 8:10 am  
Blogger SEO WEB TRAFFIC said...

Hello
Nice tips and tricks and good information here you explain and wonderful this article is a very useful home tuition in delhi
thanks this share

April 05, 2021 7:11 am  
Blogger SEO WEB TRAFFIC said...

i am impress looked the your post this article on website is very fast on the every article post home tuition in delhi
thank you so much

April 06, 2021 9:30 am  
Anonymous mrbahis said...

Good content. You write beautiful things.
taksi
vbet
hacklink
mrbahis
vbet
sportsbet
korsan taksi
hacklink
sportsbet

January 02, 2023 9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home