Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Way : Starring George Bush

This is one of the best pieces of film I have seen in some time , it has some distressing images so dont watch it unless you are ok with such things and it also can take a LONG time to load so sorry 56k readers i really would not bother ....

My Way ( click play in the window that opens and wait )

My Source : After Downing Street

I was reminded by the first comment on their site of the famous words by Gandhi when he said

First, they ignore you
Then, they ridicule you
Then, they attack you
Then . . . YOU WIN

2 Comments:

Blogger _H_ said...

Note : this really is quite a difficult clip to get to work , I wouldnt normally post such an awkward to work with mpg but like i say it is worth it ...

remember to click the play button in the window that opens

January 12, 2006 10:39 pm  
Blogger MikeChau said...

bush is an idiot

January 13, 2006 3:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home