Wednesday, November 09, 2005

US 'used chemical weapons' claim is gaining ground

I reported Here yesterday Highlighting the' claim' that the US used chemical weapons in the Battle for Fallujah and that this would be shown on Italian Television . The Italian broadcast has now been noticed by the BBC Here





I have watched the full program and there is certainly plenty of Evidence to be examined but i decided not to put the link to the whole program on this site due to the sickening images it contained.

However one very small part of that evidence is an interview with Jeff Englehart (described as a former US soldier who served in Falluja) and the BBC are showing part of this interview on their web site .

You can watch the clip direct from the BBC
Here

This is a shocking (and much repeated) claim of the ulitmate hypocricy . I hope that is not true but i am starting to feel that it may well be accurate . I feel the the truth will come to light with how Mr Englehart is treated when (or if) this story is picked up in the US press

2 Comments:

Blogger G_in_AL said...

I'm going to stay away from the video, as it does come off as propoganda, thus will reduce the impact of any post I do.

H, I am stacked at work right now, but I want to do a comprehensive post on this.

If you wouldnt mind, take all the links you have of different things (including this find by mark), and the one I sent you (I lost it), shoot them to me in an email.

I will try and put together something with 3-4 different sources, and compair that with official DoD/Pentagon statements.

If you dont have time either, that's cool. Just keep this post, the other one, and these comments available to me, I can maybe get to it in a week or so.

November 09, 2005 6:11 pm  
Blogger _H_ said...

Mark , thanks your comments and information , it is much apreciated

I have only as yet had time to take a quick look at your links and they certainly add to the evidence that is for you sure

I notice from your own sitem that you have yet more reports of this to look through and i look forward to reading through that too

thanks again


G

I will have time , just not today , i will send you an email with what i have tomorrrow

It seems this concerns you too

November 10, 2005 5:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home