Monday, October 31, 2005

Terrorism News milestone

Terrorism News has been running since early june this year and has just reached the mile stone of 10,000 hits .

This of course is nothing to the majority of blogs out there , some would reach this number in a day . But my Aim at the begining was to maybe reach 100 people with my posts and so having my site read for the 10,000th time is way beyond my expectations


So thankyou to everyone who has passed through , to attack me or insult me , or to question me or debate with me or even agree with me .

Even if it is just to call me a cabbage smelling american hating terrorist loving moonbat , I apreciate the effort :-)

Now if you could all do me a favour and hit refresh 90,000 times then i can reach the next mile stone without having to depend on reincarnation

H

6 Comments:

Blogger Toze said...

Invitation
I should like you to participate in my site

MY W.C.
www.aminhasanita.blogspot.com

Please take a picture to your w.c. and send it to aminhasanita@portugalmail.pt

Thanks and best regards

October 31, 2005 3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice One

October 31, 2005 3:52 pm  
Blogger G_in_AL said...

H, you dont smell like cabbage.

October 31, 2005 5:32 pm  
Blogger _H_ said...

I dont !!!!

damn it , I swear it said cabbage on the bottle

October 31, 2005 5:40 pm  
Blogger pansyjoan said...

Keep up the good work. I check every day or so, even though the info scares me. Wish the American press would pick up some of this news.

November 01, 2005 12:28 am  
Blogger _H_ said...

Thankyou Pansyjoan i apreciate your feedback

I too wish the press would notice more of 'some' of this news, thats one of the reasons i started the site.

thanks again for taking the time to read what i post

it makes it worthwhile to get feedback such as yours

H

November 01, 2005 5:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home